Trail Release Forms
Release forms will be required at check-in to use the trails. Download and fill yours out to save time at check-in!
Requirements to participate include:
The Pink Trail is open to all stock Jeeps!
The Yellow Trail requires 2" of lift and 33" tires minimum.
The Blue Trail is recommended for experienced drivers, and requires at least 35" tires and a 3.5" lift.
Each trail takes several hours to complete, and will be guided.
Please travel responsibly on designated roads and or trails.
Pack trash out, please do not leave it on the trails!
Absolutely NO ALCOHOL allowed on trails.
Recommended items to bring:
PLEASE TREAD LIGHTLY!
Respect the rights of others including Nemacolin Woodlands Resort. They are kind enough to let us use their private property for the event, lets have fun but be respectful so we can return again next year for more off-roading! Travel responsibly on designated roads and or trails. Pack trash out, do not leave it on the trails!
Important reminders about the trails:
- Trail groups will be leaving promptly! Late arrivals will not be able to use the trails without a guide.
- Absolutely NO alcohol allowed on trails. Violators will be asked to leave with no refund.
- Pets are now allowed on the trails, please keep them safe!
- Participants must follow Trail Guide’s direction.
- Participants must remain in the vehicles at all times when on the trails unless instructed by your trail guide.
- Participants are asked to not use their own recovery equipment unless instructed by your trail guide.
- Keep the vehicle behind you in sight at all times.
- Remain on the trail following your guide, do not tear up trails, drive in ditches or bushwhack trails.
- Failure to comply with instruction will result in removal from the trail or festival (as determined by Festival Managers) without refund.